Recycle a soda can by turning it into a silly robot that can move.
- All you need is a soda can and a little imagination!
- This kit includes parts and instructions.
- To construct this robot also requires a screwdriver and 2 AAA batteries (not included).
- About 4M, the brand you have never heard of:
- Quality: 4M regularly receives awards worldwide for both their science and craft products.
- Safety: Enabling children to play and experiment safely is the most significant factor in the design of 4M products.
- Environment: 4M truly cares about the environment and are delighted to use premium packaging that is almost entirely PVC free. To encourage environmental awareness among the children who enjoy our creativity craft products, we have included a wide variety of recycling tips in our products that they can use and share with others.
If your children love make your own toys click here and check out ALL of them!
We love it when science textbooks come to life!
The Tin Can Robot kit is a simple and creative kit that's perfect for any science enthusiast. It's fun for kids to build and play with for hours!
So teach your kids mechanics and recycling at the same time.
Who can resist such a cute robot?
RATINGS: Lots of people rate our toys. Look for the to see the toy's rating.
REVIEWS: We just started adding reviews. Not all toys have reviews, but all have ratings. If you want to review a toy, be our guest!