Beware: We have a trickster on our hands!
- Molly Shannon introduces young readers to her latest hilarious creation, Tilly the Trickster.
- Tilly is a mischievous girl who loves nothing more than causing a little trouble. From leaking cups to toothpaste-flavored cookies, Tilly has a trick for everyone: her mom, dad, brother, classmates, and even her teacher.
- But when the tables are turned and her family does some scheming of its own, will Tilly decide to change her trickster ways?
- Molly Shannon and bestselling illustrator Ard Hoyt have crafted an exuberant and riotous story that is guaranteed to tickle the funny bones of readers and have them asking for more Tilly!About the author:
- Molly Shannon is an actress best known for her work on Saturday Night Live as well as in numerous films, including Superstar, Never Been Kissed, and How the Grinch Stole Christmas.
- Her talents extend beyond comedy = she recently had a starring role in the hit Broadway show Promises, Promises. Tilly the Trickster is her first book. She lives in Los Angeles with her husband and their two children.
- Ard Hoyt is the illustrator of many bestselling children 's books, including I 'm a Manatee, by John Lithgow. He lives in Bentonville, Arkansas, with his family.
Why Our Experts Love It
This is a cute book that your 4 year old will love. It is cute and silly.
It is a great lesson on how tricking people may not be so nice and when the role is reversed Tilly may not enjoy being the one who is tricked!