A vibrant, non-skid rug, beautifully decorated with funky, appealing illustrations.
And it is one of our top sellers every year.
- Kids can play hopscotch both inside and outside.
- Three cute hopscotch beanbags are included.
- Tired of hopscotching? The rug can be a fun room decoration under a chair or desk.
- Also, it's easily rolled and put-away when not in use.
- Dimensions: 24 W x 76 H
This is hands-down, one of Barbara's favorite activities (and toys, if you call it a toy).
Barbara, if you didn't know, is our resident Occupational Therapist. And while OT's typically comment on Fine Motor development, Barbara grabbed this one and made it her own.
Here's why Barbara loves it:
- Fun is just a Hop, Skip and Jump away! The Hopscotch Rug teaches children to count while getting them moving.
- What a great way to improve coordination. Don't believe it? Try it for yourself. Hopping, bending, picking up markers on one leg, turning and hopping back. And all without touching any lines. Hey dad, make sure to bend at the knees!
- I love the hopscotch rug because it takes a classic Outdoor Game and moves it indoors for year-round fun.
- And, I am a sucker for a cool design and would put this in my girls room as a great decoration.
- Good luck!
Developmental Hint: If you didn't already, please watch Barbara's video on hopping, balancing and more - look for the yellow Learning Video Tab above. You'll be glad you did.'
RATINGS: Lots of people rate our toys. Look for the to see the toy's rating.
REVIEWS: We just started adding reviews. Not all toys have reviews, but all have ratings. If you want to review a toy, be our guest!
Enter the toy you are looking for and then enter your email address.