The easy way to silk screen!
- Just snap the silk sheets into the plastic printing frame, slide in a precut stencil and print. All the tools and supplies you need including a fabric bandana to get you started. Make permanent designs on cloths or even print on paper to make your own custom cards and posters.
- 14 stencil designs
- silk sheets, 4 bright colors of ink
- easy instructions and a bandana
- Great activity for one child or a small group
- The kit encourages a stylish sense of fashion
- Encourage a child's imagination and learning development
- Art activities encourage a child's imagination and learning development
Why Our Experts Love It
Boy do we love creativity!
- This is a kid friendly way to learn the skills of silk screening and customize YOUR own clothes!
- There's endless ways to use silkscreen factory! We just love it.