What is Pairs in Pears? Good question, we'll tell you.
- Inside of the plush green pear skin of the PairsinPears Game hides a word game with huge appeal.
- The PairsinPears Game features 104 letter tiles that players place face down in the middle.
- Players have to choose the appropriate number of tiles based on the number of players participating in the game.
- One player yells Go, and everyone quickly flips their tiles and starts making pairs of words.
- Each will have matching patterns - solid, outlined, lined and dotted letters - words must be 3 letters long.
- The first player to complete the determined number of pairs of words yells PAIRS to win.
- We know the other players will go green with envy!
- Includes instructions for additional games.
- For 2 to 4 players.
- Complete with capital letter tiles featuring various designs (dots, lines, blank and solid).
Like Family Games? See 'em all here!
Why Our Experts Love It
This Pear is a Peach and it's one of our favorite word games ever.
It's perfect for children learning vowels and consonants, alphabetical order, word construction and pattern recognition. And it's a bit easier to work in word-pairs than in larger word puzzles. RECOMMENDATION:
Grab 2, you'll be glad you did when you are running late to a birthday party and you can pick-a-pear right out of your secret toy closet. That's some great produce!