A week at Grandmas!
- Brother and Sister worry about spending a week at Gran and Gramp'house. By the end of the visit they've learned a lot from their lively grandparents - and the older bears have discovered how wonderful it is to be grandparents.
- About the authors:
- Stan and Jan Berenstain were both born in 1923 in Philadelphia. They didn't know each other as children, but met later at school, at the Philadelphia College of Art.
- They liked each other right away, and found out that the both enjoyed the same kinds of books, plays, music and art.
- During World War II, Stan was a medical assistant in the Army, and Jan worked in an airplane factory. When the war was over, they got married and began to work together as artists and writers, primarily drawing cartoons for popular magazines.
- After having their two sons Leo and Michael, the Berenstains decided to write some funny children'books that their children and other children could read and enjoy.
- Their first published children'book was called The Big Honey Hunt . It was about a family of bears, who later became known as the Berenstain Bears.
We love these Bears...besides how cute they are, they are always teaching valuable lessons in a fun, realistic 'bear way'.
The Berenstain Bears series contains story lines that typically follow the Bear family as they deal with topics relevant to both children and parents. This is a great book for children that will teach them about grandparents (and vice-versa), being away from mom and dad for a night or two, how to listen, and learn from other people.
We love all Berenstain Bear books - they are truly timeless classics!
RATINGS: Lots of people rate our toys. Look for the to see the toy's rating.
REVIEWS: We just started adding reviews. Not all toys have reviews, but all have ratings. If you want to review a toy, be our guest!
Enter the toy you are looking for and then enter your email address.