Something spooky is happening at the museum!
- At night, the ghosts of 24 artists come out to play. They paint details from their own paintings onto other artists' pictures.
- The book contains pages that are split horizontally.
- As you flip through the bottom pages, you see the original paintings that hang in the museum by day.
- The top pages show the same paintings with ghostly additions.
- Grab the magnifying glass - included inside - and look for all the changes the ghosts have made.
- Tally the results on your score sheet to discover the ghost who painted the most!
Why Our Experts Love It
We love the Gallery Ghost!
Wait 'till you see what havoc these ghouls have wreaked on the art work in this museum. Kids love uncovering secrets and solving mysteries.
This game book will test their observation skills in an eerie way. Spooky!