On a teeny little farm, in an itty-bitty coop, a very small hen laid a big, giant egg. And out of this egg came one big, humongous . . . something.
- It's big! clucked the little rooster.
- It's enormous! clucked the small chicken.
- It's an elephant! peeped the smallest chicken.
- Run for your lives! they cried.
- No matter how they try, these clueless chickens can't make sense of the gigantic new member of their family = until he saves the day.
- With wacky, laugh-out - loud humor and silliness to spare, this BIG twist on the classic Chicken Little story lends a whole new perspective to what it means to be chicken. Meow..Mooo..Roarr! Let your imagination run wild with these amazing animal books.
Why Our Experts Love It
No one can understand where this big chicken came from!
We love this baby book because it is a simple, silly, sturdy book for babies of all ages. It is full of fun noises and perfect for little hands.