Left or right handed - these safe and simple scissors are ergonomically designed with little hands in mind.
Kids can practice fine motor skills on simple paper patterns and use the glue stick and wiggly eyes to turn these clever cut-outs into abstract art or amazing animals. Display boards and hanging yarn are included.
Included in this kit:
- Faber-Castell preschool scissors
- 15 sheets of animal print paper
- 20 wiggly eyes
- Glue stick
- 10 mounting frames
- assorted chenille yarn for hanging
- illustrated instructions and ideas
- Contents may vary from those shown or listed.
Why Our Experts Love It
Scissors that work for both the left and right hand!
We love the My first crafty scissor set because it is a great way to teach your child about how to hold scissors and the importance of safety when using them.
This kit includes so much creativity, that the possibilities are endless for your little one!