One of the best books at teaching kids color, direction, size, location and simple words WITHOUT the kids realizing they are learning.
- This hardcover edition child's book is written and illustrated by PD Eastman.
- In this story, many kinds of dogs - all shapes, sizes, and colors, engage in a variety of silly, fun-filled activities.Meow..Mooo..Roarr! Let your imagination run wild with these amazing animal books.
Why Our Experts Love It
'Green dog, on a yellow tree.' 'Red dog on a blue tree.' 'Yellow dog under a red tree.'
- LEARN: At first, you don't realize it...but after a few times through your child will be 'reading' the book to you. It's simple, direct, repetitive nature makes this book a must have. It is hands down one of the best.
- FUN: We love this child's book because it is marvelously goofy and fun for you and your little one to read!
- HINT: Let your child take the lead when you read this simple, timeless, wonderful classic. A little information that you may not have known about PD Eastman:
Eastman worked at the story department of Walt Disney Productions, and Warner Bros. Cartoons, among other places. He was protg of Theodor Geisel (Dr. Seuss), and wrote many books for children, in his own distinct style under the Dr. Seuss brand of Random House, many of which were in the Beginner Books series. A few of his titles include: Are You My Mother?, Go, Dog. Go!, The Best Nest, Flap Your Wings, What Time Is It?
and Big Dog...Little Dog: A Bedtime Story.