Learn to Read Second Grade Level 1 is designed to help kids learn the building blocks of reading to help them become confident readers.
- Silent e
- Long vowels
- Vowel digraphs
- r controlled vowels
Designed in conjunction with leading educators, award-winning authors, teachers and parents, the new Hooked on Phonics Learn to Read gives children the fundamentals to become confident readers. The instructional approach and techniques used in this program are based on research and address each stage of the child 's reading development.
Hooked on Phonics Learn to Read systematically builds from introducing letters to sounds, then to words and sentences, incorporating more complex sounds and blends with each step.
Our program is:
- Developed using research on phonics, phonemic awareness and oral language, alphabetic knowledge and print awareness.
- Based on our learn-practice-read approach and systematic phonics instruction and now with multisensory materials.
- Built on the premise of a learning arc. Children learn to read at different stages of their development. As a result, the Learn to Read program is broken up into an educational arc that addresses each stage of the child 's reading development
- Developed in conjunction with leading educators, renowned children 's authors, and parents.
Each lesson is designed to take about 20 minutes a day.
- Features leveled learning activities and storybooks featuring targeted vocabulary.
- Designed for children ages 7 to 8
You just can't get any better then Hooked on Phonics!
These learn to read books are designed to help your child pronounce their letters and build their language and reading skills.
These are truly amazing learning books to start your child off on the right step for success!
Reading can be hard but these books are designed to make reading fun and easy!
Grab some phonics books to start the school year off on a great start! '
RATINGS: Lots of people rate our toys. Look for the to see the toy's rating.
REVIEWS: We just started adding reviews. Not all toys have reviews, but all have ratings. If you want to review a toy, be our guest!
Enter the toy you are looking for and then enter your email address.