Learn to Read Kindergarten Level 2 is designed to help kids learn the building blocks of reading to help them become confident readers.
- Short o
- Short u
- Short e
- ck ending
Designed in conjunction with leading educators, award-winning authors, teachers and parents, the new Hooked on Phonics Learn to Read gives children the fundamentals to become confident readers. The instructional approach and techniques used in this program are based on research and address each stage of the child 's reading development.
Hooked on Phonics Learn to Read systematically builds from introducing letters to sounds, then to words and sentences, incorporating more complex sounds and blends with each step.
Our program is:
- Developed using research on phonics, phonemic awareness and oral language, alphabetic knowledge and print awareness.
- Based on our learn-practice-read approach and systematic phonics instruction and now with multisensory materials.
- Built on the premise of a learning arc. Children learn to read at different stages of their development. As a result, the Learn to Read program is broken up into an educational arc that addresses each stage of the child 's reading development.
- Developed in conjunction with leading educators, renowned children 's authors, and parents.
Each lesson is designed to take about 20 minutes a day and use the Hooked on Phonics learn-practice-read approach.
- Beginning and ending sounds, short and long vowel sounds, sound combinations, basic word endings, and simple sight words.
- A library of original books written by award-winning authors.
- Designed for children ages 4 to 6.
Why Our Experts Love It
You just can't get any better then Hooked on Phonics!
These learn to read books are designed to help your child pronounce their letters and build their language and reading skills.
These are truly amazing learning books to start your child off on the right step for success!
Reading can be hard but these books are designed to make reading fun and easy!
Grab some phonics books to start the school year off on a great start! '