Research shows that phonemic awareness helps children learn to read.
Learn to Read Pre-K Level 1 uses a simple and fun approach to give your child a strong foundation in phonemic awareness.
This Hooked on Phonics set teaches rhyming, beginning sounds, letter names and sounds. Includes engaging phonics-based activities, music videos, and online games.
Hooked on Phonics Learn to Read Pre-K Level 1 covers letter names, letter sounds, and upper case letters. It is full of activities for you and your child, and includes:
- 3 Original Storybooks written to reinforce the skills your child learns in the program, including a book by the award-winning children 's book author and illustrator, David McPhail
- 1 Workbook that will guide you and your child through all of the lessons and many fun activities
- 1 DVD filled with music videos and fun introductions to each lesson, where letters come to life
- 1 Set of Stickers to proudly display in the workbooks and celebrate reading success!
- 2 Sets of Letters and Picture Flashcards designed to reinforce letter names and letter sounds
- 1 Quick Start Guide
As soon as you and your child finish a lesson, you can go online for our Learn to Read Pre-K supplemental materials
Why Our Experts Love It
You just can't get any better then Hooked on Phonics!
These learn to read books are designed to help your child pronounce their letters and build their language and reading skills.
These are truly amazing learning books to start your child off on the right step for success!
Reading can be hard but these books are designed to make reading fun and easy!
Grab some phonics books to start the school year off on a great start! '