ZOOB Jr. has all the same features that make ZOOB such a great building toy, with a flexible material that makes it easier for young children.
- The pieces are nearly twice as large as ZOOB pieces, and the simplified building system has three pieces instead of five.
- The ZOOB Jr. 30 includes 30 pieces and 2 instruction manuals with no-reading-required directions for building models (but kids can build lots more models than just the ones in the manuals).
- ZOOB Jr. is a great tool for helping young children explore and express their creativity.
- A little info on Zoob: ZOOB is an award-winning building set with a difference = the pieces move after you put them together.
- So you can play with your creations, instead of just looking at them.
- Although we provide instructions and suggestions for models to build, we think the best part of playing with ZOOB is exploring, inventing, and discovering how you can build what you want to build.Where did Zoob come from:
ZOOB 's shape is inspired by the nucleotides (the basic structural units of nucleic acids) that make up DNA (ask your kids, they will know). Based on the way things connect, move and transform in nature, ZOOB captures dynamic movement, unlike traditional stacking or hub & spoke construction sets.See ALL our building sets here!
Why Our Experts Love It
Who doesn't love a good travel toy (we're talking to you parents)!
- The larger pieces and simplified building system are perfect for small hands.
- We especially love the non-reading instructions for building the models!
When your child is done building those, they can create anything their mind can dream up. And once they build their (fill in the blank) they will spend hours playing with their new creation.
Now, do you take it apart to build something new, or keep it because it's so cool! Hmmmm. . .