Throw out the first pitch and it's game on!
- Red and Blue baseball teams face off.
- A fully adjustable scoreboard keeps the game as exciting and realistic as possible!
- This set includes: 26, 2.5 players, 1 umpire, 1 fully adjustable realistic scoreboard, 28 x 28 washable felt field.
- And a 10 x 6 x 5 stackable container with attached lid and handle.
Baseball Guys Dice Game submitted by Shane F., age 7 is for 1 or 2 players. All you need are the Baseball Guys, Two dice and Paper and pen. The rules are pretty simple and you can play alone and control both teams. Or, you can play with a friend and each control a team. If you play with a friend, the youngest player's team is always up at bat first. Using dice, following the directions below, each player whose team is up at bat roles until they have three outs. At three outs, the team at bat is in the field and the other team is up at bat. If you roll a;
- 2 - Your batter hit a double.
- 3 - Your batter hit a triple
- 4 - Your batter hit a home run
- 5 - Your batter hit a Pop Fly and is out.
- 6 - The umpire called a strike.
- 7 - Your batter has been walked.
- 8 - The umpire called a ball.
- 9 - Your batter hit a single.
- 10 - The umpire called a strike.
- 11 - Your batter hit a foul ball.
- 12 - Your batter advances to 1st base; he was hit by the pitcher.
- Keep track of your outs and runs.
- When you reach 3 outs, the next team is up to bat. Set your team up in the field.
- Play 9 full innings and at then end, whichever team has the most runs, wins!
Why Our Experts Love It
These high quality sports action figures will encourage the imaginary play of children.
Kids have been playing with action figures for years and sports have been a part of children 's lives forever. We hope these baseball guys will combine both of these interests to inspire countless hours of entertainment. Children will love playing with these because they can control all the action all the time!