Be back later, Mom. Haulin' a load out to the dump!
- These squeezable chunky trucks are perfect for little hands!
- Each has an easy-to-use 2 button controller that is stylized for the individual vehicle.
- Left button = go forward/straight!
- Right button = go reverse/turn right!
- Vehicle requires 3 AA batteries (not included.)
- Controller requires 1 9V battery (not included.)
- Operates on frequency of 49 MHzCheck out our outdoor remote control toys!
Why Our Experts Love It
We all love Remote Control toys, but the toy has to match the ability of the child.
If it's too complicated, the child will just get frustrated and give up.
Well, that is not the case with this RC.This is the easiest first remote control car out there!
Go-Go F150 is a soft and squishy, first remote control car that only has one, 2-function button = allowing for simple 'forward' and 'rotate' steering. Even though it only has one button, the 'rotating' feature allows the truck to go anywhere = both indoors and outdoors.
The simple-action button quickly teaches a child cause and effect...when I push this button the car moves!Gives new meaning to PICK UP Your Room!