THIS GATOR TAKES A CHOMP OUT OF BOREDOM! It's an animal. It's a 4x4. It's a speed boat. No, it's a Morphibian!
- The Gator zips it over the water like a turbo machine, but wait. . .it's even faster on land! Must be that high powered four wheel drive, just like Daddy's.
- These high-performance radio control amphibious creatures go anywhere - dirt, pond or pool.
- Features sturdy 4x4 turf digging tires for land.
- And wake forming paddle wheel treads for ripping through the water.
- Powerful full-function controller means explorations on any surface are just a touch away.
- Real working headlights.
- Land and water fun all in one!
- Gator operates at 49 MHz.
- Requires 2 AAA and 3 AA batteries (not included).
- Recommended for ages 5 and up.
- As with all water related activities, use with close adult supervision.Love Remote Controls? View more here!
Why Our Experts Love It
We love RC's...how much fun is it for a child to take a car for a 'drive'? Developmentally speaking:
We love all RC's for their imaginative play value, development of hand-eye coordination, improvement of spacial relations and fostering of sharing. Let's be honest - if there are 2 kids and only 1 RC - they'll need to learn how to share.
Here's a thought - create an obstacle course and let the kids take turns weaving around. Or get two cars and have a race.Why we love this RC in particular:
All the Morphibians are all-terrain vehicles. And when we say all-terrain we mean ALL. Down the hall...in the grass...or even as a boat. WE LOVE THESE. And what's better for a kid to be IN CONTROL for once!