There is Tracing and there is Kumon Tracing.
- Start your child on the right track with tracing exercises!
- Drawing lines accurately can be a hard task for children.
- This entry-level book provides toddlers and older children with opportunities to learn to manipulate a pencil skillfully.
- Simple and fun drawing exercises start with vertical straight lines, and then gradually shift to more difficult lines, such as curves, zigzags, and diagonal lines, providing children with an ideal preparation for learning to write letters and numbers.
- Through the feel-good experience of tracing, a child's love of learning will blossom.
A little info on Kumon Workbooks; They are based on the Kumon Method , an educational philosophy that aims at unlocking the full learning potential of each individual child. The Kumon Method introduces learning concepts in an incremental, step-by-step approach, allowing children to master new skills easily and without anxiety or frustration. As a result, children gain confidence in their abilities and are motivated to learn on their own.
See all our wonderful KUMON books here!
Why Our Experts Love It
We love Kumon books for one simple reason. They break down learning to a step by step process.
It sounds simple, but it's not. And when Kumon does this, and your child does a little practice and goes through the exercises, they are off and ready to go.
Think of Kumon as training wheels for your kid's mind. To teach them the basics of shapes, tracing, mazes, coloring, and drawing. Kumon books are a fun easy way to learn for children. Your little one will not even realize they are learning because they are having so much fun!
These books are like potato chips. You can't get one!CRAZY OFFER: BECAUSE NOT MANY PEOPLE HAVE SEEN KUMON BOOKS, IF YOU GET ANY KUMON BOOKS AND THE CHILD DOES NOT LIKE THEM, WE'LL REFUND YOUR PURCHASE AND YOU STILL KEEP THE BOOKS. YES, WE ARE THAT CONFIDENT THAT YOU WILL LOVE THESE BOOKS.