Even at a very young age, children can begin to understand the process of reading.
- Reading fosters imagination and the idea of possible worlds.
- Through identification with characters in a book, children learn social skills such as sharing, taking turns, and cooperation.
- Reading also allows children to learn about their environment.
- As they begin to point out places and objects that are new, they learn the concepts of shape, color, and size.
- A child and caregiver bond in a warm and loving way through the experience of sharing a book.
- Lamaze Books are developed in conjunction with developmental experts. The back cover of each book includes play ideas, ways to use the book, the benefits of reading to your child, and developmental stages for that specific age.
We love Emilys Day Book because it is super soft for small delicate hands!
It is an adorable little book that you can read to your child while you spend time together. It's also a book that has fun flaps to flip, in which your child can discover new things on his/her own.
RATINGS: Lots of people rate our toys. Look for the to see the toy's rating.
REVIEWS: We just started adding reviews. Not all toys have reviews, but all have ratings. If you want to review a toy, be our guest!
Let us know if there is something you can't find.