Do-do-do-dooooo...It's off to the castle we go in this super-cute store of Sir Prance-a-lot!
- Even at a very young age, children can begin to understand the process of reading.
- Reading fosters imagination and the idea of possible worlds.
- Through identification with characters in a book, children learn social skills such as sharing, taking turns, and cooperation.
- Reading also allows children to learn about their environment.
- As they begin to point out places and objects that are new, they learn the concepts of shape, color, and size.
- A child and caregiver bond in a warm and loving way through the experience of sharing a book.
Why Our Experts Love It
We're always on the lookout for new baby-books.
We LOVE The Tale of Sir Prance-a-lot because it is super soft for small, delicate hands! It is an adorable little book that you can read to your child while you spend time together.