Get ready for take off!
- The sky'the limit with this soaring, swooping, looping look at the fantastic flying machines that made aviation history.
- Junior pilots will delight in building and flying five models of legendary aircraft, including the 1909 Blriot monoplane and the rocket-powered Bell X-1.
- From the first flight at Kitty Hawk to breaking the sound barrier, Amazing Airplanes gives kids a chance to go faster, higher and farther as they learn all about the evolution of flight and the incredible technologies that enabled man to fly.
- Filled with exciting historical photos, detailed diagrams, and colorful comic strips, Amazing Airplanes also tells the stories of pioneers like Wilbur and Orville Wright and Chuck Yeager.
- This engaging, educational book really lets kids' imaginations soar!
Why Our Experts Love It
People have been dreaming of flying since the beginning of time.
Flying defies the laws of gravity, and every kid wants to understand a little more when it comes to flying (and so do we). And this book goes beyond a little-more.
You can make 5 great, fully functional and great to look at gliders.
A simple, functional, book and toy in-one made this an easy pick.