This 40-piece set takes the blah out of blocks.
- Especially for kids who create best with lots of pieces, lots of color, and lots of space.
- A staple item in many preschools, this set can spark endless imaginative play as children build large, life-size structures. Kids will find plenty of ways to construct forts, bridges, walls, chairs, and more with the easy to assemble pieces.
- Three different size blocks offer a strong building foundation as well as a starting point for kids to conceptualize math (one large red block is the same size as two medium blue blocks or four small yellow blocks, adding blocks, counting blocks, etc.).
- The blocks also help develop large motor skills and teamwork.
- Made from heavy grade cardboard, these blocks are lightweight enough for small architects to lift and connect, but strong enough to support those same builders standing or sitting on them.
- Kids with a knack for construction and creative play will be enraptured by these bright red, yellow, and blue blocks for hours.
- The 40-piece set is made up of eight large red blocks (12 x 6 x 3 ), eight medium blue blocks (6 x 6 x 3 ), and 24 small yellow blocks (6 x 3 x 3 ).
Just one click away to explore all of our building blocks!
We've had a set around our office for years.
And they still look good as news. We tested tons of building blocks and these are the best!
The 40 Piece Deluxe Cardboard Blocks Set is one of the best out there because the blocks are lightweight (but durable!)and over sized, making it easy for little hands to pick up and stack.
These blocks will spark the imagination of your little one through pretend play.
RATINGS: Lots of people rate our toys. Look for the to see the toy's rating.
REVIEWS: We just started adding reviews. Not all toys have reviews, but all have ratings. If you want to review a toy, be our guest!
Enter the toy you are looking for and then enter your email address.