Geography comes to life in this cardboard floor puzzle!
- Features 51 pieces cut to the shape of the state or region.
- 2' x 3' when assembled, the extra-thick pieces are 20% thicker than the competition's.
- It's easy-clean surface keeps puzzle looking new.
- Kids will have fun learning the states on this colorful, informative map puzzle.
- Dimensions: 24 L x 36 W Assembled Like puzzles? See 'em all here!
Why Our Experts Love It
Forget the kids...we love this because we all need a brush-up on our States.
Oh, ok...you know 'em all...quick...what's the capital of:
a. North Dakota?
d. South Carolina?
Got those all right? That's what we thought. Just add the puzzle to your cart (answers below)! ANSWERS: a. Bismark; b. Tallahassee; c. Jefferson City; d. Columbia.