You stand in England. Your friend is in France. No problem! That'the English Channel. And these will EASILY cover that distance.
With a range of up to 28 miles (Mt Everest is only 5+ miles high), the Talkabout walklie talkies T9680RSAME uses both FRS and GMRS frequencies, providing more channels and the longest distance around.
In 'kid speak' these are simply the best set of walkie-talkies you can buy. In fact, Motorola calls 'em 2-way-radios!
Has iVOX hands-free communication without the need of an audio accessory. It Rocks!
Here'what you get;
- 2 Talkabout T9680RSAME 2 Way Radio
- 2 x belt clipbr>- 1 x dual charger
- 1 x charging adapter
- 2 x NiMH rechargeable battery pack
- Batteries are included, and in fact, you'll never have to buy batteries.
- Simply plug 'em in and recharge away!
- Did we mention these go over 22 miles?
See All our Motorola 2-way radio walkie talkies!
Why Our Experts Love It
No more, 'We can't hear you, you're breaking up.' NOT THE CASE WITH THESE BAD-BOYS!
We looked LONG AND HARD for the best walkie-talkies. These 2 way radios are fantastic for children of any age (and when we say 'any age' we're talking parents, too). These radios can range up to 28 miles. Most walkie-talkies have about a 200 foot range. These go 28 miles. How far is 28 miles?
- That's more than the length of the marathon course (if it were straight).
- That's 120 Empire State Buildings.
- That'clear across the English Channel (we had to say it twice!).
- However you stack it up, it's huge. 28 miles.