Includes 3 figures: Pinto Mare, Pinto Foal Suckling and Pinto Foal.
Facts about Pintos:
- First, a Pinto is not a breed of horses, it is a color-pattern that makes a Pinto.
- A Pinto horse has a coat color that consists of large patches of white and any other color.
- The distinction between pinto and solid can be tenuous, as so-called solid horses frequently have areas of white hair.
- Various cultures throughout history appear to have selectively bred for pinto patterns.
- Many breeds of horse carry pinto patterns. Pinto coloring, known simply as coloured in nations using British English, is most popular in the United States.
- While pinto colored horses are not a breed, several competing color breed registries have formed to encourage the breeding of pinto-colored horses.
Any junior-equestrian will love these Pintos.
Perfect to round-out any horse collection. We love them because of their realism due to hand painting, quality construction and 'heavy' feel.
RATINGS: Lots of people rate our toys. Look for the to see the toy's rating.
REVIEWS: We just started adding reviews. Not all toys have reviews, but all have ratings. If you want to review a toy, be our guest!
Let us know if there is something you can't find.