There are two ways to play this fun matching game
- Face Up Match Up for the youngest players and Memory Match Up.
- In Face Up Match Up place all cards face up on a table or smooth surface.
- Have an adult request a match.
- For instance, can you find the quacking ducks?
- Children can take turns or compete to see who finds the most matches.
- For a more challenging game, turn the cards face down and play a memory matching game.
- Try to make matches by turning over two cards on each turn.
- If the cards match, take the cards.
- If they do not match turn them back over in the same place in the game.
- A challenging puzzle keeps the fun going for years to come.Why families love this game:
Moo Baa Quack! Keep it lively with this noisy game for kids who love to yelp, bark, neigh, and bray!
- The face up match up game allows 2 year olds to play, but turn the cards over and there is a challenging puzzle just right for a 5 year old.
- The compact box makes this a great take-along item any time! Like puzzles? See 'em all here!
Why Our Experts Love It
We love instant gratification (and so do the kids).
With this puzzle, your child's mind will develop right before your eyes (well, maybe not that fast, but you'll be amazed at how quickly they pick-up this puzzle). This fantastic toy is 2 in 1!
It can be a fabulous floor puzzle, then it turns into a super fun educational game! Parents love it too because it fits neatly into the carrying box for a quick and simple clean-up!