There are two ways to play this fun matching game
- Face Up Match Up for the youngest players and Memory Match Up.
- In Face Up Match Up place all cards face up on a table or smooth surface.
- Have an adult request a match.
- For instance, can you find the 7s?
- Children can take turns or compete to see who finds the most matches.
- Or have the child pick up twelve cards in numeric order.
- For a more challenging game, turn the cards face down and play a memory matching game.
- Try to make matches by turning over two cards on each turn.
- If the cards match, take the cards.
- If they do not match turn them back over in the same place in the game.
- A challenging puzzle keeps the fun going for years to come.
- 24 3_ x 5 durable game cards
- 24-piece puzzle
- Instructions for 2 levels of play
- Parent learning prompts
Like puzzles? See 'em all here!
We love instant gratification (and so do the kids).
With this puzzle, your child's mind will develop right before your eyes (well, maybe not that fast, but you'll be amazed at how quickly they pick-up this puzzle). This fantastic toy is 2 in 1!
It can be a fabulous floor puzzle, then it turns into a super fun educational game! Parents love it too because it fits neatly into the carrying box for a quick and simple clean-up!
RATINGS: Lots of people rate our toys. Look for the to see the toy's rating.
REVIEWS: We just started adding reviews. Not all toys have reviews, but all have ratings. If you want to review a toy, be our guest!
Enter the toy you are looking for and then enter your email address.