Here's a team game that will finally put to use the countless hours you've spent doodling mindlessly.
- Players are given a random line drawing, known as a Squiggle, to start with, and then have 60 seconds to turn it into an object or picture.
- If their teammates can correctly guess what the drawing is, they are awarded points.
- Points are awarded based on skill level and the uniqueness of the image created.
- There are 3 levels of Squiggle templates: easy, challenging, and mind-boggling, and a score book provides a point value for over 870 pictures and objects that may be created.
- If no one guesses your drawing, don't fret.
- There are some templates in the deck that allow for Second Chance points by pantomiming what the drawing is.
- Best of all, a roll of the die determines what direction your Squiggle will begin, so that each game you play will be fresh and unique.
- It comes with 150 Squiggle templates, 2 sketch pads, 4 pencils, a die, timer, score pad,
- Squiggle score book, and game instructions.
- It can be used for 4 or more players.
Why Our Experts Love It
Get the left-brain going.
Or is it right-brain? Regardless, All the Squiggle games definitely foster creativity and team-work.
The parents have just as much playing as the kids. Sometimes, we even start meetings with a quick Squiggle. Get's everyone laughing.