Hike! Homerun! Goal! Sack! Groundout!
- MythBusters' newest activity set!
- Kids across the country can get up close and personal with Discovery Channel's #1 series, and determine for themselves the truth behind several well know urban legends.
- Get ready to bust some myths about sports with the MythBusters Science of Sports.
- It might seem that the outcome in sports comes down to which team has the most luck or which athlete has the most talent.
- And sure, both of those things are important.
- But science plays a major role in sports as well . . .you couldn 't score a goal or hit a home run or throw a touchdown without it!
Here's some stuff you can learn . . .
- Find the 'sweet spot' on any baseball bat, every time.
- Discover how curve balls really curve.
- Learn about why the 'rest and digest' strategy brings them more energy.
- Test out the truth of the 'big bounce.'
- The kit comes with everything your sports scientist needs: string, mallet, ping-pong ball, baseball, rubber ball, chart, sticker sheet, marker, clear tube, face paint, stick and an Activity Guide.
Cool Outdoor Science Kits _click here!
Why Our Experts Love It
What a fun way for kids to learn about the science of sports!
The kids will be able to test common myths and develop a passion for exploration and experimentation at the same time with this awesome sports experiment kit. And besides, you may learn a thing or two, too.
Gift Hint: Grab a couple of these. You'll be glad you did the next time you remember last-minute the birthday party and you are in no mood to run to the toy-store. DONE! Just reach in the closet, grab one and go. DONE DONE DONE!