Double the learning fun with the Puzzle Doubles Search & Learn series!
- Each beautifully illustrated floor puzzle includes 12 double-sided question cards and 12 game puzzle pieces. (br>- First, have the child assemble the puzzle, leaving out the 12 clearly marked game puzzle pieces.
- Once assembled, the puzzle becomes a game!
- As the parent reads the question cards aloud, the child locates the correct game pieces and places them into the puzzle.
- As an additional learning exercise for younger players, use the reverse side of the question cards to play a matching game with the 12 game puzzle pieces.
- Each 50-piece puzzle measures a giant 3' x 2' (91.44cm x 60.96cm)! Like puzzles? See 'em all here!
Why Our Experts Love It
Whoa, there is so much going on in this puzzle. It's an adventure. Seriously.
Not only is this a fantastic floor-puzzle, but once the puzzle is complete it is a matching game! It can be a picture to picture recognition, or word to picture recognition matching game. Your child will have so much fun with this puzzle/game, they won't even know they are learning from it!