Create a Clean Energy Critter
- As fun to build as it is to play with when complete, this unique robot project uses a recycled soda can you provide and transforms it into a robotic bug toy.
- A vibration sensation, Robug emits sound and moves across the floor as soon as you switch it on.
- Includes a motor casing, toy motor, body plate, body rims, battery casing, four large screws with bolts, small screws, plastic terminal caps, wire legs and wings, detailed instructions with fun facts.
- Requires two AA batteries, screw driver for cross head screws, and a used soda can you provide.
- Recommended ages 8 and up, but younger kids love it too.
About 4M, the brand you have never heard of:
- Quality: 4M regularly receives awards worldwide for both their science and craft products.
- Safety: Enabling children to play and experiment safely is the most significant factor in the design of 4M products.
- Environment: 4M truly cares about the environment and are delighted to use premium packaging that is almost entirely PVC free.
- To encourage environmental awareness among the children who enjoy our creativity craft products, we have included a wide variety of recycling tips in our products that they can use and share with others.
See all our Science kits here!
This is one of the coolest things we've EVER seen.
Just get it. We love this toy because your child can create an exciting science project with your recycling.
RECOMMENDATION: Get a few of them. You'll be glad you did when you are running late to (another) weekend birthday party and you don't feel like stopping off at the toy store. Instead, all you have to do is reach into the closet, and pull out a spare RoBug and away you go!
RATINGS: Lots of people rate our toys. Look for the to see the toy's rating.
REVIEWS: We just started adding reviews. Not all toys have reviews, but all have ratings. If you want to review a toy, be our guest!
Let us know if there is something you can't find.