If it walks like a duck, it's not a duck, it's our silly robot.
- Kids will follow directions to build a crazy, duck-walking unit that promises to whet their appetites for future robotic endeavors.
- Includes battery case, motor, nut, plastic disc, motor cover, two metal legs, two plastic feet, plastic tube, wax, two plastic pins, six short screws, long screw, gear and axle set, and instructions.
- You supply only a Phillips screwdriver and 2 AA batteries.
About 4M, the brand you have never heard of:
- Quality: 4M regularly receives awards worldwide for both their science and craft products.
- Safety: Enabling children to play and experiment safely is the most significant factor in the design of 4M products.
- Environment: 4M truly cares about the environment and are delighted to use premium packaging that is almost entirely PVC free.
- To encourage environmental awareness among the children who enjoy our creativity craft products, we have included a wide variety of recycling tips in our products that they can use and share with others.
See ALL our science sets here!
No, a scientist in the making! This is a great educational kit for the future-Einstein in your family! The field of robotics is among the most exciting scientific areas.
Even today, robot vacuums and lawnmowers add convenience to the lives of ordinary citizens, and more sophisticated robots explore of our oceans and outer space.
The Robot Duck is the ideal entry-level robotic science project.
And it's so silly. Just watch it waddle around!
RATINGS: Lots of people rate our toys. Look for the to see the toy's rating.
REVIEWS: We just started adding reviews. Not all toys have reviews, but all have ratings. If you want to review a toy, be our guest!