Uncover the mysteries in common rocks.
- Learn about the rocks which are created when pressure and heat are applied to other rocks.
- Examples include marble, quartzite and gneiss.
- Learn to identify and classify 9 igneous rocks using the rock guide and magnifier that are included in this kit.
- Kit includes: 9 specimens of Metamorphic rocks, 1 Magnifier, 1 Rock guide.
About 4M, the brand you have never heard of:
- Quality: 4M regularly receives awards worldwide for both their science and craft products.
- Safety: Enabling children to play and experiment safely is the most significant factor in the design of 4M products.
- Environment: 4M truly cares about the environment and are delighted to use premium packaging that is almost entirely PVC free.
To encourage environmental awareness among the children who enjoy our creativity craft products, we have included a wide variety of recycling tips in our products that they can use and share with others.
Check out ALL our starter science kits!
Why Our Experts Love It
What is igneous?
Well, with this your budding geologist will know all the ins and outs. We love this science kit! It's perfect for introducing kids to science and geology in a fun and exciting way.
It makes a fantastic birthday gift!