That's right...it's the ugly truth. And sometimes its not so easy facing it .
- This is the 5th book in the Diary of a Wimpy Kid Series
- Greg Heffley has always been in a hurry to grow up. But is getting older really all it 's cracked up to be?
- Greg suddenly finds himself dealing with the pressures of boy-girl parties, increased responsibilities, and even the awkward changes that come with getting older = all without his best friend, Rowley, at his side. Can Greg make it through on his own? Or will he have to face the ugly truth ?
About the author:- Jeff Kinney is an online game developer and designer, and a #1 New York Times bestselling author. In 2009, Jeff was named one of Time magazine 's 100 Most Influential People in the World.
- He spent his childhood in the Washington, D.C., area and moved to New England in 1995.
- Jeff lives in southern Massachusetts with his wife and their two sons.
Everyone can relate to these wonderful tales.
Parents need to know that main character Greg usually doesn't do the right thing the first time around. His cluelessness about what would keep him out of trouble and why parents, teachers, and friends are upset with him is part of the book's humor, which leads the reader to any lesson Greg should be learning. Parents will appreciate that Rowley's dad researches video games on a parent Web site to see if they have too much violence. Also, it is clear that Greg's mom is working hard to raise respectful sons.We love these books because they are smart and funny!
Diary of a Wimpy Kid is for the Winner in all of us!
RATINGS: Lots of people rate our toys. Look for the to see the toy's rating.
REVIEWS: We just started adding reviews. Not all toys have reviews, but all have ratings. If you want to review a toy, be our guest!