Oh, No! The worst 12 days of Christmas!
- In this spirited reworking of the classic song The Twelve Days of Christmas, Joy has to deal with her first Christmas with a new baby brother = and nothing could be worse.
- He drools on the ornaments and ruins the presents, he eats all the cookies and smashes the snowmen, and he 's on the verge of taking over the whole holiday.
- Joy 's patience runs out as the baby 's mishaps pile up.
- A sweet surprise turns the tables on Joy, who eventually appreciates what her baby brother adds to the holiday.
The Message: Sudipta Bardhan-Quallen and Ryan Wood pair perfectly for this funny holiday book with a sibling-appreciation message that will make readers laugh and sing along with every reading.
- About the author: Sudipta Bardhan-Quallen is the author of many picture books, including Quackenstein Hatches a Family. She lives in New Jersey. Visit her online at Sudipta.com. Ryan Wood is a concept artist and illustrator. This is his first picture book. He lives in Utah.
Why Our Experts Love It
We love books that have a great message.
We all need to give thanks for what we have, and sometimes (actually, many times) we all take things for granted.
This beautifully told and illustrated story was love-at-first read (and sight). It is a must!