A prehistoric picturemaking race with no drawing skills required!!
- Create like a caveman using only sticks and stones.
- Dare each other to make a picture with as few pieces as possible, then challenge the other players to guess what it is.
- Remember, the clock is always ticking!
- Features 75 game cards providing 450 words of varying difficulty.
- Ensures a different game every time and an engaging experience for players of all ages.
- Includes 40 plastic sticks (twenty 4 L, twenty 2 L), 15 plastic stones (1 in diameter), arrow (1.25L ), die, 60 second sand timer, and burlap bag for easy storage.
- For 4+ players or teams.
Why Our Experts Love It
This is such a fun, simple, and creative game that all kids will enjoy!
It's also great because it builds fine motor, creative and social skills through game play that's perfect for mixed age groups. It makes a great birthday present and is also a fantastic activity for birthday parties, sleepover, or game night with the family! It's so easy, a caveman could do it. Well, not exactly.