This is a hands-on game that encourages kids to find and slide letters around a track to spell out familiar words.
- First turn the word disk until the word you want to spell appears in the window between the two monkeys.
- Then find the letters you need and slide them around the track to one of the two spelling lines.
- Spell the word correctly and you are ready to try another, or use the blank tiles between words to make up simple phrases.
- Includes Parents Booklet and four rotating word disks featuring 64 images of animals, objects, numbers and colors to spell.
- Flip open the monkey door to select and store the double sided word disks!
- Have fun monkeying-around!
Why Our Experts Love It
Sometimes the kids need a little monkeying around to help. This furry-friend will get your little one ready for the spelling Bee in no time. We love it because it breaks down spelling to its simplest level making it much easier for the kids to grasp the complex notion that letters make sounds (and sometimes the same letter makes a different sound depending on what is next to it), and those combinations makes words. Anyway, it's tough spelling, and we like how this tackles this tough-task.