The jumpiest, bounciest, happiest puppy ever.
- Wahoo never gets tired.
- He won't chew on your shoes.
- Shedding? Not Wohoo.
- All Wohoo wants to be is loved and to be jumped on (not necessarily in that order).
- Remember Wahoo is still a puppy, so go ahead, get crazy and play.
- Inflate a comfortable size for the child (PUMP IS NOT INCLUDED)
- Promotes balance and coordination.
Our physical therapist, Deanie, loves bouncy toys because they are great at strengthening the core (stomach), helping with balance and getting kids to be more aware of their surroundings as they bounce around.
Overall, we tested lots of bouncing toys & rocking horses and Wahoo is awesome...because it′s an attractive, well-made blow-up horse that is totally unique and great for a child′s physical development.
EXPERT ADVICE: For LESS bounce, inflate the Wahoo LESS if you are buying for a younger child.
RATINGS: Lots of people rate our toys. Look for the to see the toy's rating.
REVIEWS: We just started adding reviews. Not all toys have reviews, but all have ratings. If you want to review a toy, be our guest!
Let us know if there is something you can't find.