Farmer Teddy is waving hello from his tractor!
- Can you count how many pigs are on his farm?
- See Teddy feed the baby lamb in Teddy's Farm, the adorable book that comes with the Teddy Time stacking boxes.
- Children will love the old-fashioned teddy bears in different scenes while they learn to identify animals on the farm.
- The board book and five cute nesting boxes stash away in a hinged keepsake box.
- This unique story time experience is sure to become a favorite of children.
- Any time is Teddy time!
About the Author
Award-winning photographer David Ellwand was born in Liverpool, England, in 1966. For his eighteenth birthday, Mr. Ellwand received a gift that would change his life: a camera. He soon turned his passion for photography into a career and found himself working steadily on a variety of projects. In 1995, Mr. Ellwand released his first book for children, The Big Book of Babies, and followed it up with Emma's Elephant, both from Ragged Bears Publishers. For his next project, he used digital art for Fairie-ality (Candlewick), which garnered him critical acclaim and several awards. Afterwards, Mr. Ellwand returned to his original love-photography-and collaborated on several projects, including the enormously successful Amazing Baby series (Silver Dolphin). For his work, Mr. Ellwand has received numerous awards, including the coveted Booktrust Best Baby Book Award.
A great educational book!
It is a fun way to teach your child about farm animals and different farm animals sounds!
This is a great book for any preschooler because it keeps them engaged.
RATINGS: Lots of people rate our toys. Look for the to see the toy's rating.
REVIEWS: We just started adding reviews. Not all toys have reviews, but all have ratings. If you want to review a toy, be our guest!