This is not your little brother's scooter. This baby can hold up to 220 lbs!
The Razor Pro Model scooter is built for rugged durability and pro-grade performance. Put through the paces by some of the best stunt riders in the world during a rigorous design and testing process, the Pro Model features a double-stacked head clamp for added head tube strength and a lightweight yet rigid body frame constructed of 100% aircraft-grade aluminum. Quite simply, there's no trick the Pro Model Scooter won't stand up to time and again.
- Max Weight: 220 lbs (just to say it again).
- Additional features; extra-thick foam handles for an optimal balance of comfort and non-slip grip, a must for serious tricksters.
- Riders will also appreciate the Pro Model's full-deck grip tape, which is specially designed by Team Razor pro rider Ricky Wernicke.
- Provides maximum traction both on the ground and in the air.
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 27 x 13.5 x 36.75 and weighs 8-lbsSEE ALL OUR HELMETS FOR KIDS OF ALL AGES. GOTTA PROTECT THE NOGGIN!
Why Our Experts Love It
This baby is P-R-O. And sometimes you need the model the pros use. This is the perfect scooter for all those kids who love a thrill! There isn't anything they won't be able to try with the Pro Model Scooter. It's also great because it's easy to fold-up to store or carry on the go!
Also, in case you forgot, this pro-model holds up to 220 lbs!
Hey, don't forget the helmet!