Based on the bestselling children 's book The Dangerous Book for Boys!
- This kit presents electronics every kid should know through fun, engaging, and impressive experiments and activities.
- Learn about electric current and electrons.
- Conduct hair-raising experiments with static electricity.
- Read a brief history of the research and discoveries associated with electricity and electronics.
- Investigate materials to see if they are conductors or insulators.
- Assemble series circuits and parallel circuits.
- Discover the relationships between voltage, current, and power.
- Experiment with resistors, capacitors, diodes, and LEDs.
- Investigate logical circuits and transistors.
- Build an electromagnet, an electric motor, a voltaic pile, a joy buzzer, and a vibrating bug.
- Learn about how some common electronic devices work, such as cell phones, computers, satellites, and televisions.
Why Our Experts Love It
There are so many opportunities for kids to learn about the science behind electronics with this kit.
Kids will love the fun projects that are included in this 32-page manual. Parents and grandparents will appreciate this nostalgic kit, updated for today 's kids.
With more than 30 hands-on experiments and projects, it offers a great opportunity for parent-son bonding.