Studies have shown that the music of Mozart has a powerful effect on the intellectual and creative development of children to:
- Increase verbal, emotional and spatial intelligence
- Improve concentration
- Inspire right-brain creative thinking processes
- Strengthen intuitive thinking skills
- Induce relaxation and sleep and release stress
- Improve body movement and coordination
- Enhance mood and provide motivation
- Don Campbell, musician, teacher and author of the best-selling books, The Mozart Effect and The Mozart Effect for Children, has selected some of the best of Mozart's music to stimulate and inspire young minds, improve intelligence, and help develop the IQ.
- Music for Children Volume 3 - Mozart in Motion features excerpts from Don Giovanni, The Magic Flute, Symphony No. 40, German Dances, various serenades and much more. Interested in Musical Toys? See 'em all here!
Why Our Experts Love It
Reading can sometimes get boring for a child to sit and listen to. That is why these books that come along with a CD will help get your children to really enjoy the art of reading.
The Mozart Effect will have a powerful effect on your child's development.
CD's are a great way to bond with your child. You can sing with the CD and as they get older they will sing with the words as well.