It'Pay Day! The classic game of making and spending money!
You'll make money every month, but you might spend it just as fast.
- Players take turns along the game board, which is designed as a 31-day calendar.
- You could make a big profit or lose your shirt on a bad investment and have to take out a loan to pay the bills as they pile up.
Don't worry, you might win the lottery or hit the jackpot and pick up money.
- At the end of every month, you get paid.
- Play as many months as you like, pay off all your bills and figure out how much money you've got left.
- Whoever has the most money is the winner. Interested in Classic Games? See 'em all here!
Why Our Experts Love It
To us adults, Payday means more than just allowance.
This classic game is the fun way to teach your little ones how to track the money.
It's fun for the whole family and teaches children about money, planning, and strategy.
Because Payday is not just about dollars, it's about sense!